I have over 100 blog posts so it’s a lot to sift through! I’ve picked out my personal top 10 because they are in some ways or another, the most significant ones that describe milestones in my life (mostly written in 2013). Click on the screenshots to read the post!
1. The Courage to Create/Making Courage Work
The reason that I started this blog was when I took a life-coaching course called The Courage to Create that lasted 3 full days. Afterwards, we had a 4-week follow-up program called Making Courage Work, where you would have to come up with a project or goal and achieve it. Creating this blog was mine.
2. This was when I deactivated my Facebook
3. The Nod of Approval
This was probably one of my most popular posts and it got reblogged on Big Bold Beautiful’s website.
4. This is one of my darker posts that made it onto a website called Black Box Warnings- where people who struggled with life wrote about their deepest and darkest struggles while the online community supported them. BBW has been down for quite some time now, so I’ve updated that post with my original post.
5. After going through hell in Seychelles, I decided to push my boundaries even further
6. This was when I went head on with life and made a really hard decision.
7. This was my first yeah write post, and also one of my more popular ones!
8. During Making Courage Work, we had to perform Act of Courages- mine was to approach random people in Singapore and ask them questions. Here are a series of posts about the people I met:
9. I first started blogging under the roof of my grandma’s house in Singapore, thus the first couple blog posts were about her. This was one of them:
10. This is a recap of my highs and lows of 2013